2023 Local Lodge 99 Membership Meeting Dates
Due to a conflict in scheduling with the Double Tree, February’s Membership Meeting will be held on Wednesday February 8th 5:00pm at The Quality Inn, 17803 Stony Plain Rd, Edmonton.
Local Lodge 99 Executive has committed to maintaining consistency and avoiding confusion concerning dates and times of monthly meetings in 2023. To do so we will be holding membership meetings in Edmonton with virtual attendance. As per Local 99 Bylaws, membership meetings will be held on the second Wednesday of every month. After discussions with those in attendance on January 11th meetings will be held at 5:00pm going forward.
- February 8th
- March 8th
- April 12th
- May 3rd (scheduled to accommodate the CLC convention)
- June 14th
- September 13th
- October 11th
- November 8th
- December 13th
Reminder: 20 members must attend “in person” to qualify for quorum.
It’s understandable that some members won’t be able to attend due to personal or work-related reasons however, we are trying to ensure all members have an opportunity throughout the year to attend with a structured 2023 schedule. To accommodate our membership outside the Edmonton region we will be maintaining a Zoom option. Members looking to attend virtually can use the QR code for the 2023 reoccurring meetings below:
- Members should not be using company devices to attend meetings virtually.
- Members will be asked for their full name when accessing the meeting. Due to the open format of Zoom please be advised that people will be refused access if they do not share their information.
- To ensure everyone has an opportunity to speak and be heard please keep your microphones muted.
- Members can download Zoom onto their device for free here: https://zoom.us/
This page may be updated periodically as we get closer to the meeting dates!