June 14th 2023 Local Lodge 99 Membership Meeting
5:00pm at The Quality Inn, 17803 Stony Plain Rd, Edmonton.
Local Lodge 99 Executive and our Bylaw Committee are looking to introduce several bylaw changes and membership attendance is extremely important. We will also be looking to our membership to elect 4 individuals to assist and learn from our Business Reps. we look forward to to seeing you all in June!
Reminder: 20 members must attend “in person” to qualify for quorum.
It’s understandable that some members won’t be able to attend due to personal or work-related reasons however, we are trying to ensure all members have an opportunity throughout the year to attend with a structured 2023 schedule. To accommodate our membership outside the Edmonton region we will be maintaining a Zoom option. Members looking to attend virtually can click here or use the QR code below:
- Members should not be using company devices to attend meetings virtually.
- Members will be asked to share their video and for their full name when accessing the meeting. Due to the open format of Zoom please be advised that people will be refused access if they do not share their information.
- To ensure everyone has an opportunity to speak and be heard please keep your microphones muted.
- Members can download Zoom onto their device for free here: https://zoom.us/
This page may be updated periodically as we get closer to the meeting dates!
When: Thursday November 10th @ 8:00am.
Where: West Harvest Quality Inn 17803 Stony Plain Rd, Edmonton Alberta
Stewards needing a branch report can download the pdf below. Those attending should fill out their reports and email them to Kyle Murphy @ email@example.com
C.S.S Branch Report
LL99 Executive is happy to announce we'll be hosting our Chief Shop Stewards meeting in person. Meetings will be held on the Tuesday and Wednesday of May 10th and 11th, from 8:30am to 4:00pm @ the Quality Inn west Edmonton, 17803 Stony Plain Road. We look forward to seeing you all face to face!
For those needing accommodations: Rooms can be booked at the Staybridge Inn (780) 484-6223, 16929-109th ave NW Edmonton AB. Please book your rooms ASAP as the hotel cannot guarantee a room last minute.
- Members will be asked for a credit card at the hotel for incidentals, only the room is paid for.
- Those members collecting per diem are expected to provide their own money for meals.
Within every group of our membership; over time changes are made and people come and go. It's important that our members have stewards to represent them in their respective work place. If members of an area do not have a steward to assist them, please feel free to click here for a nomination form: steward-nomination form mid term
Members also need to be reminded that nominations will be conducted as per the IAMAW constitution and LL99 Bylaws. It's also important to notify LL99 Vice President Mark Meldrum, if a nomination for a steward in your area is required. For more information feel free to email Mark @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Click here to read the Kal Tire and IAMAW LL99 memorandum