June 14th 2023 Local Lodge 99 Membership Meeting
5:00pm at The Quality Inn, 17803 Stony Plain Rd, Edmonton.
Local Lodge 99 Executive and our Bylaw Committee are looking to introduce several bylaw changes and membership attendance is extremely important. We will also be looking to our membership to elect 4 individuals to assist and learn from our Business Reps. we look forward to to seeing you all in June!
Reminder: 20 members must attend “in person” to qualify for quorum.
It’s understandable that some members won’t be able to attend due to personal or work-related reasons however, we are trying to ensure all members have an opportunity throughout the year to attend with a structured 2023 schedule. To accommodate our membership outside the Edmonton region we will be maintaining a Zoom option. Members looking to attend virtually can click here or use the QR code below:
- Members should not be using company devices to attend meetings virtually.
- Members will be asked to share their video and for their full name when accessing the meeting. Due to the open format of Zoom please be advised that people will be refused access if they do not share their information.
- To ensure everyone has an opportunity to speak and be heard please keep your microphones muted.
- Members can download Zoom onto their device for free here: https://zoom.us/
This page may be updated periodically as we get closer to the meeting dates!
When: Thursday November 10th @ 8:00am.
Where: West Harvest Quality Inn 17803 Stony Plain Rd, Edmonton Alberta
Stewards needing a branch report can download the pdf below. Those attending should fill out their reports and email them to Kyle Murphy @ email@example.com
C.S.S Branch Report
LL99 Executive is happy to announce we'll be hosting our Chief Shop Stewards meeting in person. Meetings will be held on the Tuesday and Wednesday of May 10th and 11th, from 8:30am to 4:00pm @ the Quality Inn west Edmonton, 17803 Stony Plain Road. We look forward to seeing you all face to face!
For those needing accommodations: Rooms can be booked at the Staybridge Inn (780) 484-6223, 16929-109th ave NW Edmonton AB. Please book your rooms ASAP as the hotel cannot guarantee a room last minute.
- Members will be asked for a credit card at the hotel for incidentals, only the room is paid for.
- Those members collecting per diem are expected to provide their own money for meals.
To attend this Zoom meeting members MUST send an email with their full name to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. LL99 executive would like to inform members that they should not use company devices to attend.
2. Members will be asked for their full name when accessing the meeting. Due to the open format of Zoom please be advised that people will be refused access if they do not share their information.
3. To ensure everyone has an opportunity to speak and be heard please keep your microphones muted.
4. Members can download Zoom onto their devise for free here: https://zoom.us/
Members should attend if they want to voice their concerns and let your executive what's been happening in your area.
LL99 Executive would also like to remind all members that membership meetings are scheduled for the second Wednesday of every month excluding July and August. With so much going on in our Local members are encouraged to attend.
To conduct any business Local 99 will need a quorum of 20 members or more.