LL99 Executive is happy to announce we'll be hosting our Chief Shop Stewards meeting in person. Meetings will be held on the Tuesday and Wednesday of May 10th and 11th, from 8:30am to 4:00pm @ the Quality Inn west Edmonton, 17803 Stony Plain Road. We look forward to seeing you all face to face!
For those needing accommodations: Rooms can be booked at the Staybridge Inn (780) 484-6223, 16929-109th ave NW Edmonton AB. Please book your rooms ASAP as the hotel cannot guarantee a room last minute.
- Members will be asked for a credit card at the hotel for incidentals, only the room is paid for.
- Those members collecting per diem are expected to provide their own money for meals.
To attend this Zoom meeting members MUST send an email with their full name to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. LL99 executive would like to inform members that they should not use company devices to attend.
2. Members will be asked for their full name when accessing the meeting. Due to the open format of Zoom please be advised that people will be refused access if they do not share their information.
3. To ensure everyone has an opportunity to speak and be heard please keep your microphones muted.
4. Members can download Zoom onto their devise for free here: https://zoom.us/
Members should attend if they want to voice their concerns and let your executive what's been happening in your area.
LL99 Executive would also like to remind all members that membership meetings are scheduled for the second Wednesday of every month excluding July and August. With so much going on in our Local members are encouraged to attend.
To conduct any business Local 99 will need a quorum of 20 members or more.
Please print off and post in your facilities, from the link below.
Letter to Cancel meeting in Calgary
This month's membership meeting will be held in Calgary at the Hotel Clique (click here for the map) at 4:15pm. Nominations for the vacant Trustee position will be held at this meeting so achieving a quorum of 20 members is essential.
The downloadable and printable notice is below.